Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coincidence

  



What are the odds that when my car broke down in the Walmart parking lot, that within five minutes our mechanic would walk by and fix the car. If either of us would have gone shopping at any time other than at that little span of time or parked anywhere else, I would have missed him.  I've heard that there are no coincidences. 

*""President Monson often says, “There are no coincidences” as he makes the point that his experiences in life have taught him to always look for the Lord’s hand. ""     

Yesterday was one of those times when I was reminded that I am not alone.  Often I have had to struggle with car trouble and work out a solution to the problem, but, yesterday - yesterday I saw a **tender mercy. 


*Thomas S. Monson, in To the Rescue, 60.  Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
**Pslams 119:77
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2012/03/have-i-done-any-good-in-the-world-today?lang=eng#footnote7-10403_000_015


No comments:

Post a Comment